Start a new topic

MymatrixTV not working!

Hello Again, I tried posting about this two days ago. It initially appeared as though it posted, however after being unable to access the website for the past 24 hours (website down?), it now appears as though my post has gone missing... so, I'll try again. About a week ago, I experienced significant service issues. Our "go-to" addons are Exodus for movies and Specto for TV. We used to get acces to unlimited, high quality, HD links for both. A week ago, that all changed. For some unknown reason, we no longer are able to access the vast majority of movies and tv shows. We've tried using other addons too, but no such luck. In the off chance that we are able to access anything, there are only a few links to choose from and they are all low quality and seem to have buffering issues. On top of that, while an automatic "update" was occurring, I saw that most of them were showing "update failed." Thinking that maybe I missed an update, I launched the matrix update wizard. Unfortunately that didn't solve anything. Is anyone else experiencing this? Is an update coming soon that will fix this?

1 person likes this idea

Exodus and Spekto fork are both still working. Some addons have gone offline and are on our "disabled addons" list. Here is a link to do a factory data reset on your device. 

https://mymatrixtv.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/6000040540

If you are experiencing alot of buffering and freezing on TV show's or Movies you are most likely experiencing internet issues or insufficient download speed to your device. Try rebooting your internet modem and reconnect your device.

Remember to always leave your device on at all times in the matrix media center so all addons stay updated daily. Simply power off your TV.

Hi Kevin,

Please make sure you register your product under product registration.

if people are reading about what's going on the add-ons are being hit and not working at all the developer's are walking away  and Kodi is under attack so what can we do not much we have to wait and see and have patience I've been told from matrix  tv personnel that a add-on update is coming  but we are having to wait as no one can say what is really happening...

We will be releasing another matrix update wizard soon, but multiple addons are still active and working. So much content is still available to stream. Please refer to our enabled addons list as well. Some addons have went offline, but many are still available and some will be supported by other developers as well.

We will always make available the best addons via our matrix update wizard.

Team Matrix!

thanks Jane..and team matrix.

Thank you Gerald!!!

I have tried all of the reinstalling the addons and updates and it is still not working. Glad to know I am not the only one having problems with my matrix. This is the first time I have had this problem as most of the time it works fine.

Multiple addons are working still and having no issues at all. Please refer to our enabled addons list on our forum. As advised previously we will be releasing a matrix update wizard shortly.

Team Matrix

Exodus is not working properly at the moment so I hope that add on will corrected. Overall still a great product.
Where do I find the new wizard update 28?
Hello Eve,

Please register your device to continue to receive technical support and for your 1 year warranty, all registered users where emailed when we launched wizard #28. In the support  section of this forum you will find a guide "How to update your matrix media centre"

Here is a link to do so
https://mymatrixtv.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/6000013462

Here is a link to register your device

https://www.mymatrixtv.com/product-registration/

Team Matrix

Yes Jane, I've done the update numerous times but still won't open anything. I do see movies, tv shows lists etc but when I try to get a stream it pops back to list? Get a message URL error to go to settings to fix it, tried it but can't find this error to fix?
Hello Eve,

please submit a ticket for further assistance

Team Matrix

my box is showing a message to repair URLResolver.  it says go to Settings and select that option but I can't find it.

Login or Signup to post a comment