Start a new topic

Kodi 17

Why am I getting pop ups of upgrade your system to Kodi 17 from TVaddons is this message from myMatrix.....

1 person likes this idea

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience these issues may have caused you. Please allow me to assist and resolve the issues

No firmware update is available by us. We are on the most stable kodi version. Please ignore this message. 

Any customers who choose too upgrade their devices on their own will not have access too our custom update wizard any longer.

We notify all customer's via email when we launch a new firmware update. 

Here is a link to do a factory data reset for anyone who has tried updating their device. This will bring you to the initial set up again.

https://mymatrixtv.freshdesk.com/discussions/topics/6000040540

1 person likes this

will there be a update for kodi 17.1 soon

I can no longer watch movies or tv shows as the kodi is not working.   Do we have a fix for this as of yet?   

Did you do the latest firmware update we launched over 9 months ago? Kodi 16.1 is working perfectly fine. It is the most stable version.

Here is the link to update to 16.1 for those customer's who have not done so.

https://mymatrixtv.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/6000039225

thanks for all this info as i had just turned on the matrix today after not having the chance lately to have time to watch.I also did see a popup saying that 16.1 was stable but one could go to kodi.com to get 17..i come here to check out first what is going on and know that we will get a e-mail with info when to go into the wizard and update thanks matrix  team ...

1 person likes this
Any updates about the pop ups about operating kodi? The pop up keeps coming up.

No firmware update is available by us. We are on the most stable kodi version. Please ignore this message. 

Any customers who choose too upgrade their devices on their own will not have access too our custom update wizard any longer.

Are there security issues with Kodi 16.1?

no but there was with kodi 17 it was compromised so it is now 17.3 but untill the matrix team sends us a e-mail for add-ons or a new firmware fix sit back and use what we have...

This is directed to my matrix tv team. Will we be getting the kodi 17 version update for our matrix boxes as I just bought this unit a couple of months ago? When was the last update sent out or when can we expect a new update. Thank you and have a great day. Hope the service will be working properly soon.

My box keep asking to due to sever error? I removed the box on Saturday night. could not watch Boxing or Cricket on Sunday. I purchased box on June 8th.

Please make sure you are streaming via the VIP LIVE TV AND SPORTS package. The addon is Sports donkey. Please also refer to our list of addons that are no longer available.

Using Sports Donkey is where I am getting "Server Error need to reboot" after about five minutes of trying to connect.

I will try your suggestion later and post my results.

Thank you,

Login or Signup to post a comment